Monday

Konnie Huq Would Never Say Never

Konnie HuqKonnie Huq has given an interview to the Mirror and was asked if she ever felt like doing something drastic to shed her goody-goody image. Konnie answered:

"If I wore a low-cut dress or showed my cleavage or did lad’s mags, people would make such a big deal. That has stopped me from doing it, but I would if it felt right. Maybe I could do some indie film and get my kit off. I’d never say never."

She's obviously quite domesticated though and this was the last thing she did in that direction:

"I sewed on a button. That sounds really crap, doesn’t it? But it was a complicated button …"

Enough said! Full interview here.

Ad: Mirror CashBack - FREE £5! Earn CashBack on your everyday shopping. Over 2000 retailers. Join for free and get £5! Plus earn £5 for every friend you refer.

No comments: