Tuesday

Konnie Huq's Dilemma: A Brief History Of Time Or Heat Magazine?

Konnie Huq low cut dressIn an interview with the Guardian Konnie Huq tells about her reading habits:
"I've been trying to read Stephen Hawking's A Brief History of Time but it's hard to find the time to make myself concentrate properly. I read Bill Bryson's A Short History of Nearly Everything so thought I'd try Hawking's book to remind myself of my background in science - I did physics, chemistry and maths A-levels.

I'm trying to start reading books that you gain knowledge from in order to challenge myself more. As a rule, I tend to read easy reading/populist-type books, but I don't feel like I'm learning enough. That said, I'm looking forward to reading Mark Frith's book about his time as the editor of Heat magazine."

So should she read A Brief History Of Timeor all about celebs in Heat Magazine? It must be a difficult decision for Konnie!

No comments: