Wednesday

Konnie Huq The Safe Bet

A glamorous looking Konnie Huq
Konnie Huq posing
Konnie Huq has been talking about her lifestyle while she has been presenting Blue Peter.

"They were lucky in me in that I'm a safe bet. I'm not into drugs. I don't drink. I never really go out scantily clad. I'm really boring. I don't know if anyone else would have made it to 10 years because [the newspapers] are always trying to trip you up. It is a responsibility. I wouldn't have lasted if I had been a wild-child type. I'm quite a homebody - I like staying in with a good film and curling up with a blanket on the sofa. Maybe that's because of my job, because the last thing you want to do when you've been in the pouring rain fixing a light-bulb to the top of the Humber Bridge is go out and large it up."

Celebrity Insider - Photos & News. News, photos, gossip about worldwide celebrities.

Mike's Money Making Mission: It's all about making money with free blogs.

No comments: